His True Image
March 2, 2016

So here I go. The truth. The whole truth. And noting but the TRUTH…so help me God!

DSC_0671PM

Baby #4 is on the way and this precious soul has kept his mommy on the couch these past 16 weeks!  Praise God, I’m starting to gain back my strength and see the light at the end of the tunnel.  Although this pattern of ‘all day’ sickness for the first 4-5 months is typical, I still have high hopes that one of my pregnancies will be oh so wonderful and full of sunshine and lollipops!

So, in honor of the ‘big reveal’ and my feeling better, I dragged the whole family out this past Sunday morning to take some cliché pregnancy announcement photos.  Yes, I am that mom and yes I shall embrace the cliché!  =)

So, on to the photo dump!

DSC_0793 (2)PM

DSC_0691PM

DSC_0738PM

DSC_0787PM

This babe is already SO loved and wanted!! Baby Girl and Hermoso want a baby brother, to even out the score, and Chiquita has no idea that she’s about to be dethroned… life is grand!  Mommy and Daddy just want a safe and healthy pregnancy, delivery, and baby!

Last year, I consecrated myself to Mary, through Jesus,  and felt compelled to do the same for this new life growing in me.  I admit, I had not done this for any of my other children, but the graces bestowed on me through my own consecration led me to consecrate all of my children during this pregnancy. I know. I know. Total mommy fail, but better late than never!

I found an awesome printable of the prayer I used and encourage you to consecrate your kiddos if you’ve not already done so!  I love the feeling of peace I gain from offering all of my cares, woes, and joys to my Mother, Mary.  It’s the least I can do for these beloved souls that have been entrusted to me here on earth.

So, it is with immense joy and excitement that I announce the coming of our newest bundle!!!

DSC_0771PM

12 responses to “The real reason I stopped blogging!”

1. Sara says:

Love it! Congratulations to the Moreno family!!

2. Amber Nicole says:

Yay!CONGRATS!!! Ignatius was the first i had consecrated in utero to mother Mary. Thanks for sharing the printable.

• Veronica says:

Thank you!! I felt really bad for not even thinking about anything like that with the others but I guess since I hadn’t even consecrated myself, it makes sense! 😉

3. Lupita Muñoz says:

Congratulations Veronica, José and Kiddos! I’m so happy for all of you. I pray that you start feeling better. Take advantage of all the help you can get from your mom and mom in law, whom are always happy to be with the kids. Now I have another great reason to visit Ca. Love you guys, take care. Tía Lupita.

• Veronica says:

Thank you!! And, yes, come and visit soon! We miss you all very much. Give my Mama Chavela a big hug and kiss from us please!!

4. Amanda says:

So fun, Veronica! God bless you and sweet baby! Also, I’ve never thought of consecrating the kiddos to Our Lady but what a beautiful gift I could give them! Thank you for sharing! Yay, baby #4 and pray you get to feeling well SOOOOON!

• Veronica says:

I figured it gave me such a sense of peace and I really need that same peace during my pregnancy, so it just seemed like a good idea! 😉

5. Analuz Mendez says:

Congratulations!!! So happy for you guys… bendiciones a todos 👸👦👸👶

6. Justine says:

You announcements are adorable! We used a clothesline one with our second… we also embraced the cliché. 🙂 I have never thought about consecrating my kids to Our Lady but after reading your post, I’m not sure why it hasn’t crossed my mind! We’ll definitely be using the printable. Congratulations!

• Veronica says:

I was googling ‘easy’ announcement pictures that I could do myself, and the clothesline seemed perfect! 😉